Wednesday, January 21, 2009

God's Love



Thanks Marie for the chuckle. This picture reminds me of the love of God. Evangelical Friends believe that His love is "perfect." The word perfect comes from the Greek word "telos" meaning "intended purpose." God has fashioned His love to fit the uniqueness of our lives.

No matter who you are, no matter what you have done, God's love covers it all. "God's love covers a multitude of sin" (1 Peter 4:8). I give God praise today because He meets all of my needs through His glorious richest in Christ Jesus!

What does God's love and provision mean to you?

Thanks for stopping by!
---------
Adrian

2 comments:

  1. God's love humbles me at all times. And to my joy, also lifts me up. How great is a God that is so individual, so all knowing, so purposeful in all that happens.....but still sees me as essential to the Divine Plan? I fall into those arms and take rest there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geo,
    Your words speak of value and worth that one experiences through the realization/actualization of God's love. Thanks for your post

    ReplyDelete