Thursday, August 13, 2009

Saturday Night & Sunday's Sermon Guide

I encourage you to read ahead and prepare to engage God's word this weekend at the Meeting House. I will be sharing the same message both Saturday afternoon at 5 and Sunday morning at 9:30 and 11 titled, "God in the Balance." We will touch on two very important subjects directly related to God's glory and mission in the world. They are the importance God places on individual families and role the local church has in society today.

The text we will expound upon is Genesis 1:27-28; 31. From it we will discover 7 key observations. As you read and pray over the text see if you can pick them out. Maybe you will find some that I overlooked.

If there is a week you need to miss gathering with friends at the Meeting House remember you can listen to all of our weekly messages on the church website at www.whfriends.org. Next week I plan to continue discussion about the topics surfaced in the message this weekend on my blog and Facebook wall. My blog is called "Fodder" and can found at http://DrHalvey.blogspot.com.

I hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
------
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment