The Barclay College School of Graduate Studies presents a pure online Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership with a concentration in Professional Studies (MATL-PS) the fall of 2012. The MATL-PS degree is a 36 credit hour online graduate degree that is theoretical, theological, and research based in format designed to develop effective twenty-first century professional leaders for the glory of God.
Teaching students how to lead effectively in the context of twenty-first century organizations is the main focus of the new program. The MATL-PS is a master’s degree that equips Christian working professionals to become transforming leaders in their organizations, companies and churches. So whether you work in the for-profit or non-profit sector, the MATL-PS can equip you to grow in leadership, management and business skills. The program will help students be successful by fostering:
> A biblical worldview
> An ethical decision-making model
> A servant leadership mentality
> Intentional character development
> A biblical perspective on current leadership models
> Researching contemporary leadership practice and theory
> Understanding best practice in business and management
> Identify organizational design and structure
> Team building
> Vision casting
> Goal setting
The Barclay College full online MATL-PS degree is …
- A balanced concentration of theory, theology, and research designed to create professional leaders of transformation throughout the world for the glory of God.
- Christ centered and biblically based
- Fully accredited
- Affordable: $375 per credit hour. Tuition under $14,000
- Approved for financial aid
- Trans-vocational in perspective designed for anyone with a bachelor’s degree who desires to be a transformational leader in the twenty-first century.
- Convenient: Asynchronous online classes
- Concentrated: four modules -16 months total
- Pure online (no weekly residency required)
- Personal -instructors are available for one-on-one consultation
* Read about the benefits of online academics at: http://education.yahoo.net/articles/online_education_myths.htm?kid=1K9TS
For more information on the MATL-PS (or to fill out an application) simply click on http://www.barclaycollege.edu/graduate/matl-academics or contact Adrian.Halverstadt@barclaycollege.edu.